How To Buy SHIBA INU?
The fact that the token is available with Binance does not mean it is wise to buy SHIBA INU. Binance has listed the token in the so-called Innovation Zone, which you can only access if you fill out a questionnaire.
Do your research on this token before investing in SHIBA INU. There is a lot of hype surrounding these tokens, so never invest more than you can afford to lose. Buying SHIBA INU is a lot more risky than, for example, buying Bitcoin. You can lose your money investing in these tokens.
Fun fact: the creators of Shiba sent 50% of all tokens to the wallet of Vitalik Buterin (creator of Ethereum). Making him the biggest Shiba holder.
Step-by-step guide to buy Shiba Inu
We chose to use the Binance platform instead of Uniswap, because it is a lot easier. Currently there is only a SHIB/USDT market (and BUSD), so to buy Shiba Inu you need USDT.
- Make sure you have an account with Binance (register an account here and always receive a 20% discount on the fees).
- Make sure you own Tether (USDT), you can use the following methods (depending on your situation):
- Deposit your local fiat currency and buy USDT.
- Convert a crypto from your portfolio into USDT.
- When you own USDT, search the SHIB/USDT market.
- The easiest way is to select a Market order (see image).
- Then enter the number of USDT.
- Click on Buy SHIB.
If you have chosen a market order, your order will be processed immediately and you will have your SHIB in your wallet within seconds.
If you have chosen a limit order, you have to wait a while until your set SHIB price is reached.