How To Buy SafeMoon Via PancakeSwap?
We get a lot of questions about how to buy SafeMoon, therefore we wrote this tutorial. We’re not sure if this is a good investment, but we do know that it’s extremely risky to invest in assets like these. Do your own research before buying SafeMoon and only invest crypto that you can afford to lose. The developer can theoretically rug the liquidity of the token, this is also called rug pulling.
In this tutorial we explain how you can buy SafeMoon via your iPhone. For Android it will almost be the same. There are of course several ways to invest in SafeMoon, even without a smartphone, but we like this method the most.
What do you need to buy SafeMoon?
Step-by-step guide to buy SafeMoon
- Download the Trust Wallet app on your smartphone, install the wallet and make a secure backup of your key phrase.
- Log in to Binance (or create a new account, with us you will receive an extra 20% discount on all fees). A lot of blogs promise the discount, but don’t give it. You can easily verify this when you see the text on the image on the right.
- Make sure you own Binance Coin and go to the Binance Coin withdraw page. Check out our guide on how Binance works here.
- Open your Trust Wallet, click on Smart Chain and then on Receive. Copy the wallet address.
- Go to Binance again, paste the address at the Recipient’s BNB Address, select Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and send your BNB to your Trust Wallet.
- Give Binance half an hour to send your coins.
- After you received the coins, check Trust Wallet if Browser is visible between Wallet and DEX. If not, go to Safari and type trust://browser_enable to activate the dApp Browser. Click on Browser.
- Click on Pancakeswap.
- Click on Connect (sometimes you are automatically connected and sometimes you are not).
- Click on the gear and type in 11%.
- At the top, enter the number of BNB you want to convert to SafeMoon.
- Below that field, click on Select a currency, paste 0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3 and SafeMoon will appear.
- Click on Swap.
You have now successfully bought SafeMoon! Read our review to learn more about Binance.
How to sell SafeMoon?
To sell SafeMoon, you simple inverse step 11 and 12 of the SafeMoon buying guide. Click Approve SafeMoon and finilize it with the Swap button. You will get the current value of SafeMoon in BNB.
You can send your BNB back to Binance to exchange it for another currency, such as USDT or BTC.
SafeMoon is not visible in the Trust Wallet app
It may take a while before the SafeMoon tokens become visible in the Trust Wallet app. To force this, you can take the following steps:
- Open the Trust Wallet app.
- Click on the two dots with stripes at the top right (next to Collectibles).
- Search for SafeMoon and activate it.
- If SafeMoon is not listed here, click on Add Custom Token.
- Select Smart Chain as network and paste the contract code: 0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3
- It will auto-fill the name, symbol and decimals.
- Click on Save.
Your SafeMoon will be visible in the app and including the current value in USD.