The beginner’s guide to getting started with crypto
So you would like to start with trading and buying cryptocurrency, but you have no idea where to start? Don’t worry, we will explain step by step how everything works and you can decide which method suits you best. Nowadays it is even possible for people without any technical knowledge to buy crypto without any problems. It is like easy as ordering a shirt from Amazon. We would like to help anyone who is interested in cryptocurrency, so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of cryptocurrency.
Get started quickly and choose the broker that is cheapest or has the biggest offer.
Buy cryptocurrency as quickly and easily as possible
This method is suitable for investors who want to purchase cryptocurrency as quickly and easily as possible. There are several European brokers who have developed an easy portal to buy cryptocurrency with common payment methods. In most cases you don’t even need your own wallet and you can store your coins with the broker itself.
Sign up with one or more of the following three brokers, based on the the advantages we listed below each broker. You can immediately register with all three brokers to gain access to as many coins as possible and to buy from the cheapest supplier.
How to buy cryptocurrency from Bitvavo?
Bitvavo is currently the cheapest broker in Europe and charges a maximum of 0.25% trading costs. If you sign up now you can trade the first € 1000 for free.
Buy crypto as cheap as possible
This method is suitable for investors who plan to trade with cryptocurrency more often and would like to pay as little fee as possible. To really start trading you have to register on a trading platform. Such a trading platform is called an exchange, where you exchange coins for other coins. One of the largest and most popular exchanges is Binance.com. We have a very good experience with this exchange and therefore recommend that you use this exchange. Via Binance you can buy hundreds of different coins and the offer is regularly expanded.
How to place an order with Binance
- Register an account (we give you a lifetime discount of 20%)
- Verify your email address and log in
- Hover over Wallet and click on Spot Wallet
- Search for BTC and click on Deposit
- Generate a new Bitcoin wallet address and copy this address. This address contains a long string of letters and numbers. Network BTC should be selected
- Look where you can buy Bitcoin. We recommend to use Bitvavo to buy your crypto.
- Specify with the Bitcoin provider how much Bitcoin you want to buy and send it to the address you just copied.
- You will receive an email from Binance when your BTC has been successfully deposited. This generally takes no longer than 1 hour
- Go back to Binance and hover over Spot and click on Classic
- Select a crypto that your want to buy and click on Buy
TIP: Buy a small amount of BNB tokens (Binance Coin), you will get a 25% discount on all fees on top of our 20% lifetime cashback.
If you are unable to follow the steps or if you have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.