Top 5 Bitcoin Trading Bots in 2021
Anyone who’s ever had an interest in cryptocurrency trading will agree to the fact that it’s quite challenging. One minute you are about to close one of the best trading contracts, and the next, you are burning through your initial investment.
Hands down! It’s nerve-wracking, and sometimes it could be depressing. But thankfully, with enough study in the market, you will make substantial profits. However, there’s also another alternative; you can search for the best Bitcoin trading bot. Yes, you heard that, right!
Trading bots could trade on your behalf and potentially create the perfect return on an investment plan for you. Unfortunately, since cryptocurrency trading is still a new concept globally, there are several scams in the market.
That said, we took our time to analyze the top 5 bitcoin trading bots in 2021 that are worth your time. So, keep on reading as we will discuss how these top 5 bitcoin trading bots could help you in your trading journey.
What is a Bitcoin trading bot?
In simple terms, a Bitcoin trading bot is a pre-programmed software that takes time to analyze the market and trade for you. Likewise, a BTC trading bot is software that has a set of programs that monitor the Bitcoin market activity. Most times, bots have a trading strategy that’s pre-installed but, in some cases, the user has the chance to customize their trading strategy of the bot according to their preferences.
Currently in 2021, there are many bots available online. Some of these bots are free, while others will require a subscription fee. As I said earlier, we will discuss the top 5 bitcoin trading bots that have your best interest at heart.
Summary top 5 Bitcoin crypto bots
- Cryptohopper: Automate trades, copy portfolios, own signal marketplace and connect 13 exchanges.
- 3Commas: Smart trading and auto Bitcoin trading bots, mobile app and supports 23 exchanges.
- Wunderbit Trading: Automated crypto trading platform, licensed, copy trades and connect 12 exchanges.
- Haasbot: Server and cloud-based bot, own marketplace, copy trading, signals and supports 24 exchanges.
- TradeSanta: Automate Bitcoin trading, 8000 users and connect 7 exchanges.
Cryptohopper is one of the most established cryptocurrency trading bots in the market. The program is cloud based and works with a range of cryptocurrency trading platforms. More importantly, the fact that this bot is cloud-based makes it easy to set-up and trade 24/7. A notable feature about Cryptohopper is that it integrates with professional trading platforms and corresponds with the trading signals available. That said, most experienced traders can use Cryptohopper according to their specific trading strategies.
Cryptohopper also has an intuitive dashboard that will only require a short time to set-up for you to start trading. The best part is that you don’t need to have any coding skills to utilize this site’s full benefits. Additionally, you can simulate your trading strategy without running the risk of losing your investment.
It’s a risk-free feature that lets you run a test-drive of your system before you can fully implement your trading strategy. The platform also offers high-level security to your funds.
- The Bitcoin bot integrates easily with 13 cryptocurrency exchanges.
- It’s cloud-based, and hence you can set it up within minutes.
- The platform doesn’t require any coding skills to use.
- You can mirror your trading strategy on different exchanges.
- It has a test-drive feature that you can use.
- It doesn’t integrate with futures trading.
- Cryptohopper comes with a monthly subscription fee.
Another cloud-based service is 3Commas. This software has an automated Bitcoin trading system, and you can either use the automatic feature or manual trading. This bot can efficiently work well with many cryptocurrency exchange sites, including Binance and KuCoin.
3Commas works 24/7 and with any device that’s web-based. You can track the trade using your mobile device as well as a computer or laptop.
With 3Commas, you can set take-profits and a stop loss to reduce any losses you might encounter during your trade. Additionally, this bot comes with a social trading aspect that lets you copy some of the most successful traders’ actions.
The other important feature of the 3Commas bot is its EFT portfolio. This feature allows you to create and then back-test your strategy and choose from other traders’ best-created programs. This portfolio also works well with Futures trading, and you can use SmartTrade to create your system manually.
- The platform supports over 23 cryptocurrency exchanges.
- The bot comes with a manual and automation option.
- It’s easy to use.
- 3Commas offers several package options.
- It comes with the SmartTrade feature, where you can set trailing stop loss and take profits.
- The platform has over 33,000 active users.
- You can trade on several cryptocurrencies simultaneously.
- It’s relatively expensive compared to other trading bots.
Try All 3Commas Features For Free
#3 Wunderbit Trading
Wunderbit Trading earned position 3 on our Bitcoin trading bot top 5. This website gives you full autonomy on your trades and funds. What’s more, it also offers a social trading network where you can copy other successful traders. More importantly, you can create an automated cryptocurrency trading bot on TradingView.
The company Wunderbit strives to increase the adoption and real-use of cryptocurrencies. Additionally, this company is licensed and registered, allowing clients to purchase Bitcoin safely. Wunderbit trading offers fiat to crypto solutions to any interested buyer.
Wunderbit’s intuitive interface allows you to connect to 12 crypto platforms at the same time. Additionally, you can manage all these platforms on Wunderbit using their API feature. Creating an account on Wunderbit is pretty simple and straightforward. The Wunderbit services work with different exchanges, including Deribit and Binance.
It also has high-security levels; hence you can be sure your funds will be safe when integrating your portfolios with this site.
- Most important: Wunderbit is regulated by the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit.
- The site is easy to understand and utilize.
- It has a high level of security, including the 2FA system.
- The trading bots are fully customizable.
- Wunderbit doesn’t have a mobile application yet.
Lifetime 10% discount on Wunderbit subscriptions
Haasbot is a Bitcoin bot that could help you to get the benefits of the Bitcoin fluctuating prices. The company was first founded in 2014 by an enterprise known as Haasonline. Haasbot requires very little input from the users to implement your exact BTC trading strategies successfully. The fees for this bot start from 0.073 BTC per month. On top of that, Haasbot also runs on the cloud, which means it can continue with its operations even after switching off your computer.
Once you’ve pre-set the trading plan, Haasbot takes care of the rest. The most incredible feature about Haasbot is the fact that it can implement several bots on different currencies at the same time. Additionally, this bot can work on other platforms simultaneously.
Haasbot is compatible with most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, such as Binance, OKEx and Kraken. The platform is designed to support to your Future trading contracts as well. Within days, you could automate your trades while reducing your screen-time. This bot is the perfect fit for any day-trader who’s tired of spending countless hours behind the screen.
What’s more, currently, Haasbot can work effectively on at least 20 cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Haasbot is compatible with 24 cryptocurrency exchange platforms.
- The bot is cloud-based; hence it will run even after you’ve switched off your laptop.
- Haasbot has an intuitive interface that requires less input from the trader.
- This site can run on different exchanges simultaneously.
- You can choose to go with the manual or automated option.
- Haasbot is considered to be relatively expensive when compared to other bots.
- It’s only suitable when working with trusted strategies.
TradeSanta is a game-changer in the cryptocurrency trading life. What’s more, this platform has been in the spotlight for a while now. That’s all thanks to its intuitive interface and its ability to automate your trades. TradeSanta is an automated cloud-based program that monitors the market on your behalf. The platform was first available in the market in 2018, and it’s quickly gained popularity.
Tools such as TradeSanta are used when you want to trade, but you don’t have the time to execute each trade. So, instead, you create a system that uses your pre-set analysis and manages your trading contracts on your behalf. The bot will follow your specific settings to trade. You also have the chance to set it to manual or automatic.
Additionally, you can create as many separate trading bots on this site when you want to scale up. TradeSanta is relatively easy to use and understand. For more information on this bot, you can check out our full review on TradeSanta.
- TradeSanta can simultaneously run several pre-programmed bots all night and day.
- This platform hides your details and protects your funds from any hack-attacks.
- It offers cloud-based software that can integrate easily with the cryptocurrency exchange platform of your choice.
- TradeSanta also offers real-time tracking of your trades with telegram notifications.
- There are several technical indicators at your disposal on this bot.
- It takes time to understand how the platform works.
Try the TradeSanta bot for free
Summary of Bitcoin trading bots
If you don’t have enough time to continually monitor the swings in the market but still want to trade, then using a Bitcoin trading bot is ideal. With the right trading bot, you could utilize the current market changes and continue with your day-to-day activities.
The best part is that most of these Bitcoin trading bots do not require any coding skills from you.
On the other hand, a BTC trading bot doesn’t guarantee profits, it only follows your strategy. You need to monitor the Bitcoin bot when the market sentiment changes.