How To Buy Orfano Via PancakeSwap?
A lot of people are wondering how to buy Orfano and that’s why we wrote this tutorial. Please note that everybody can create a token and list it on PancakeSwap. Investing in Moonshot tokens like Orfano is even more risky than investing in a known crypto project.
Do you own research before you buy Orfano and know the risks. The developer can theoretically rug the liquidity of the token, this is also called rug pulling.
In this step by step tutorial we will show you how to easily buy Orfano with your smartphone.
What do you need to buy Orfano?
Step-by-step guide to buy Orfano
- Download the Trust Wallet app on your smartphone, install the wallet and make a secure backup of your key phrase.
- Log in to Binance (or create a new account, with us you will receive an extra 20% discount on all fees). A lot of blogs promise the discount, but don’t give it. You can easily verify this when you see the text on the image on the right.
- Make sure you own Binance Coin and go to the Binance Coin withdraw page. Check out our guide on how Binance works here.
- Open your Trust Wallet, click on Smart Chain and then on Receive. Copy the wallet address.
- Go to Binance again, paste the address at the Recipient’s BNB Address, select Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and send your BNB to your Trust Wallet.
- Give Binance half an hour to send your coins.
- After you received the coins, check Trust Wallet if Browser is visible between Wallet and DEX. If not, go to Safari and type trust://browser_enable to activate the dApp Browser. Click on Browser.
- Click on Pancakeswap.
- Click on Connect (sometimes you are automatically connected and sometimes you are not).
- Click on the gear and type in a slippage of 7%.
- At the top, enter the number of BNB you want to convert to Orfano.
- Below that field, click on Select a currency, paste 0xEF2ec90e0b8D4CdFdB090989EA1Bc663F0D680BF and Orfano will appear.
- Click on Swap.
Your order will be executed immediately and you’ve successfully bought Orfano. If you have any questions, please post them in the comment section.